Saturday, August 29, 2009

Progress on version 1.9 and 2.0

Hey all,

1.9 won't go live, instead I will go straight to version 2.0

Most important for me is that I have upgraded from Excel 2003 to 2007. I had to get familiar with Excel 2007, but that was not too hard.
Going to Excel 2007 allowed me to make a cosmetic overhaul more easely.
I have added and revised datapoints for Aion, AoC, WAR, EQ and EQII and hoping to have more new datapoints when 2.0 goes live. I also updated Accuracy Ratings.
I also started on revising the color coding of the mmo's to make them more consistent across the charts and continued to clean up the source links.
Finally I made various internal changes and improvements, so I can bring you more updates faster and better :p

The ETA for version 2.0 is Sunday 13 september.

update :
I need a few more days to get version 2.0 ready, hoping to have it ready before Sunday 20 September.

update :
Version 2.0 is finalized, it should be live by tomorrow, Saturday 19 september

No comments:

Post a Comment